Friday, November 04, 2005

A boutique on our Bronte Road

It's Melbourne Cup time, as all us gals know this means time to dress in our best, totter around in 4" heels and wear that big hat.

Many weeks of searching some of Sydney exclusive boutiques at Westfield Bondi Junction, Double Bay, Balmain and Leichardt. I had officially given up on finding a hat for the occasion (almost given up on finding a hat for the season).

I walked past Sizable Shoes on Bronte Road. This little boutique is full of girlie accessories, shoes, bags, belts, scarves, facinators, brooches and yes hats!

The selection of hats was by far the best range I had seen out of all shops I had been and the prices, wow, the prices. Ranging from $39 - $180! (Most I've seen have a starting price of $160).

So happy, so excited I purchased a beautiful Black & White medium sized hat to go with my black & white accessories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home